Conditions of use
Conditions of Use and Waiver:
1. Pendragon Psychics and Tarot is not responsible for the truth, accuracy, completeness, safety, timeliness, quality, appropriateness, legality or applicability of anything said or written during any Advice Session or through the Services in general. The Customer will not hold Pendragon Psychics and Tarot responsible for the acts or omissions of any Reader.
2. Pendragon Psychics and Tarot will not, under any circumstances, be liable to a Customer or any other person for any special, incidental, consequential, or other damages, including reliance by any person on information obtained through the Site, virus transmission, or deletion or loss of files or e-mail, loss of data or information of any kind, loss of profit, or liability to third parties, however caused, whether by the act or negligence of Pendragon Psychics and Tarot or otherwise.
3. Under New Zealand, law, all psychic and Tarot readings are for 'entertainment purposes only' and are considered as 'guidance only' whether through the telephone, online, via our website or via email or via a face to face in person reading.
4. By engaging the services of readers at Pendragon Psychic and Tarot, you are doing so at your own risk and on the understanding that this service is for entertainment and guidance only.
5. The readings given by psychic readers at Pendragon Psychic and Tarot, are not intended to replace professional advice from a lawyer, doctor, counsellor, accountant or ANY other professional person(s) or organisation.
6. Please seek independent professional advice for your financial, legal, medical, psychological, psychiatric or any other problem which requires a consultation from a professionally qualified person.
7. The owners and psychic readers of Pendragon Psychic and Tarot are not liable for any direct, indirect, or incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from using this service.
8. The Pendragon Psychic and Tarot owners and psychic readers will not be liable for any damages, loss or injury that accompany or result from your use of this service.
9. Permission to publish details of the reading is never granted for reasons of privacy and commercial sensitivity.
10. Clients are not permitted to publish the spoken or written contents or the audio or video or taped recording of a reading given by any psychic readers on behalf of Pendragon Psychic and Tarot, in any forum, in any medium, anywhere, either in private or in public, in whole or in part, to a third party or a publication of any kind, including all forms of social media.
11. You are not permitted to upload any recording of a reading by any psychic readers who are working for Pendragon Psychic and Tarot, to the internet.
12. All readings and the contents of all readings are confidential and between Pendragon Psychic and Tarot, and the client, or between the contracted psychic reader and the client.
13. The content or material or discussion or reading or anything discussed during the reading or subsequent discussion about the reading or prior to the reading, are not permitted to be published in part or in whole, or in any way, shape or form to a third party or publication.
14. Publication of any part or the whole of a reading, is not permitted, unless permission is granted in writing prior to the reading or publication of the reading, by the management and owners of Pendragon Psychic and Tarot.
15. This permission must be given prior to publication to a third party or prior to publication either in print, video clip, audio file, internet publication, newspaper, magazine, book, on public social media, television or any other form of publication.
Un-paid 0900 Calls
Payment for 0900 calls are expected to be paid to Spark or other service provider such as Vodafone etc. on Pendragon's behalf when invoiced. In such case of default of payment and calls are referred to Pendragon from Spark/service provider for collection, payment shall be due within 7 days of Pendragon's invoice to you, and that you undertake to pay the account in full on or before the due date, or make arrangements pay off the account. In default of such prompt payment, you undertake to pay late payment fees of 2.5% per month on any amount outstanding and to indemnify us and pay all costs and expenses on a solicitor and own client basis if legal action is necessary, and/or Debt collection fees, which we may incur in recovering from you any overdue amount.
Misuse of a Credit Card or Debit Card
Declined credit cards where service has been received, or fraudulent use of a credit card shall require the same prompt payment upon invoice from Pendragon, and that you undertake to pay the account in full on or before the due date, or to arrange payments to pay off the account. In default of such prompt payment, you undertake to pay late payment fees of 2.5% per month on any amount outstanding and to indemnify us and pay all costs and expenses on a solicitor and own client basis if legal action is necessary, and/or Debt collection fees, which we may incur in recovering from you any overdue amount.